PVA base for chewing gum

CHA resin (polyvinyl acetate), used for manufacturing gum base, which in turn is used in the production of chewing gum. At Quimipol we can also provide INSAGUM 1027 and 1028, which is an emulsion polymerized SBR rubber that complements the polymer line available to help you achieve the best formulation to your process and functional requirements of your gum.

Line Products
Polivinyl acetate

Share Page